Easy Trading
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Springfellow-Hawk
Springfellow-Hawk

System de Trading - Suivie de Tendance par entrée agressive Stochastique et REI Empty System de Trading - Suivie de Tendance par entrée agressive Stochastique et REI

10/3/2010, 6:13 pm
Par , Mike Bruns et Nqoos , Traders en Technique Pure.

Les entrées se font en direction de la moyenne mobile (ici ma30), le commerce concerne donc le suivie de la tendance en se positionnant dans son sens.

On utilise un stochastique rapide (5,2,2) et seulement à la ligne K (la ligne lente). Les Bands Bollinger peuvent être aussi rajouté pour aider.

Le REI (Tom Demark ) placé avec les stochastiques : zone de surachat/survente (35-60)

System de Trading - Suivie de Tendance par entrée agressive Stochastique et REI 4_110

Ici , mm à la hausse , premiére entrée avec le repli du REI et les sto en zone de sur-vente ( noter aussi la divergence haussiere cachée ) .

Seconde entrée , plus agressif avec le repli du REI ( mais a peine en sur-vente ) pas forcement mauvaise , le cours consolide , (le stop peu être placé sous la premiére entrée ) .

Derniere entrée sur le bas des Bollingers , avec les sto nettement survendu .

SELL

System de Trading - Suivie de Tendance par entrée agressive Stochastique et REI 4-210

1er Entrée nettement agressive ( REI et Sto ne sont pas encore dans leur zone sur achetée) , compensé par la moyenne mobile nettement orientée à la baisse.

Extrait de http://trading-naked.com/

Dernière édition par Springfellow-Hawk le 17/6/2010, 1:38 am, édité 2 fois
Springfellow-Hawk
Springfellow-Hawk

System de Trading - Suivie de Tendance par entrée agressive Stochastique et REI Empty COMPLEMENT

23/3/2010, 7:48 am
Range Expansion Index by Tom DeMark Setup

Tom DeMark developed this indicator. He discussed it in his book, "New Science of Technical Analysis," and published articles in various trading journals. He has described the workings of the formula and how to trade it. Capital West Investment has an excellent reprint of one on their website. I believe the REI to be so fine, it is one of the few indicators I would pay extra to a software company to have available for use.

The indicator has a buy zone, a sell zone and a neutral zone. There are two entries that Mr. DeMark presents. I have a third one that I use. We shall discuss one of his, which I shall call "Market-On-Bar-Close" and my entry, which I call the "Buy/Sell Stop Method."

We want to take a trade in the direction of the Moving Average (30WMA). While prices are moving in the direction of the MA, they will begin to retrace in the opposite direction and the REI will follow suit. First, the indicator enters the zone in the direction of the move and we are preparing to put on the trade.

Market-On-Bar-Close (MOBC) - there are two conditions to be met, requiring 4 completed price bars:

The close of the just completed price bar is in the direction of the MA compared to the close of the previous price bar (called bar # 1). We enter at the "market" if the next condition has been met.

In the case of a buy set up, the low of the bar # 2 (preceding bar # 1) is below the low of bar # 3 (preceding bar # 2). Unlike Mr. DeMark, I personally do not require bar # 2 and bar # 3 to have occurred in, what I call, the "zone of opportunity."

Buy/Sell Stop Method - is very straightforward and could involve any number of price bars but usually less than 5.

Place a Stop (or Stop Limit) Order upon completion of the first completed price bar after the indicator has entered the zone for entering the trade in the direction of the Moving Average. Move the Order to the next completed price bar until the stop is hit and we are in the trade. The initial stop loss is the opposite end of the entry bar or last completed bar.

This SP mini (ES) example (below) shows the Moving Average is up, so we want to go long.The REI drops into the Buy Zone. As we monitor the price action, we see that lower lows have been established. Then at the bar with the arrow, we prepare for the close > previous close, in the direction of the Moving Average. Bar # 2 and # 3 have established the precondition. We enter long, "market" on the close of the arrowed bar.

System de Trading - Suivie de Tendance par entrée agressive Stochastique et REI 3_110
Springfellow-Hawk
Springfellow-Hawk

System de Trading - Suivie de Tendance par entrée agressive Stochastique et REI Empty Re: System de Trading - Suivie de Tendance par entrée agressive Stochastique et REI

23/3/2010, 7:49 am
In this SP mini (ES) example (below) , we desire to go long. The first completed price bar where the indicator enters the Buy Zone is bar # 1. We place a Buy Order just above it. The next bar, # 2, is completed and we move the Buy Order to just above it's high. On the very next bar, the Buy stop is hit and we are long. The initial stop loss is placed just below the low of bar # 2.

System de Trading - Suivie de Tendance par entrée agressive Stochastique et REI 3_310
Contenu sponsorisé

System de Trading - Suivie de Tendance par entrée agressive Stochastique et REI Empty Re: System de Trading - Suivie de Tendance par entrée agressive Stochastique et REI